Does your WordPress website Have malware?
We’ll clean the malware & Secure WordPress
Our WordPress malware removal service employs our specialized tools and knowledge of WordPress to remove the malware and get your business back up and running.
We know malware can destroy your good reputation, pushes away your site visitors and gets your site penalized and potentially banned by search engines.
We’ve been there ourselves and we’ve helped hundreds of website owners in the same situation remove their malware for good. You have every reason to be frustrated or angry. It’s a total violation and a huge impact on your business. But, at the end of the day all we can do is pick ourselves up, remove the malware and tighten up that site so it doesn’t happen again!
WordPress Malware Removal
We are here to get your site back online quickly. A fast and thorough WordPress malware removal service. Guaranteed.
Free Malware Removal
Malware Removal Service FAQ
- Do a full site back up before and after starting our work.
- Put your site into maintenance mode so visitors and search engines get the right message during the clean up.
- Establishing the cause of the hack.
- Cleaning up the hack / malware on your website and restoring your website to its pre-hack condition.
- Final Malware scan to make sure the site is clean.
- Look into and request blacklist delisting from Google and other blacklist organizations.
- Check IP and help clean up any blacklisting issues.
- Submit a review of the Malware Warning to Google on your behalf.
- If necessary, increase email spam settings on the server and enable server side settings to harden against future attacks
We first identify the type of attack and the weak point that allowed the attack to occur.
Then, we fix the weakness that allowed the hack to occur so it doesnt happen again.
Lastly, we clean the site of all malware and secure the site.
We can help you with enabling and configuring a higher level of security on your web server. Generally this includes enabling SPF, DKIM and spam settings on your server or email platform.
Our website was hacked with malware and we had no back up of our website. It was a difficult situation, but Total WP Support was there to help us through the process of a manual clean and partial website rebuild to restore the damages.
In the end, we had our website back online quickly and we were so pleased we signed up to a maintenance plan and haven’t looked back since.
Thank you for completely removing the malware from my website. Clearing the blacklist warning “This site may be hacked” from Google, and then going the extra mile to restore my search engine rankings was more than I expected.