Do you need WordPress help?
Total WP Support has WordPress packages that cover:
- Fix a hacked
- Cleaning up malware
on a WordPress site
We specialize in WordPress support services for small to medium sized websites.
Our Monthly WordPress Support Plans provide total peace of mind… a solid team taking care of everyday maintenance & ready to provide support services as needed.
WordPress Maintenance Plans
INCLUDED IN EVERY PLAN
Every WordPress website has the same set of basic needs.
We have grouped these needs into six essential services and included them in all our plans.
WordPress SecurityOur proactive approach to security combines Firewall, hardening & fixing potential threats before they become a problem. More About WordPress Security
WordPress BackupsRock solid, cloud-based back ups of your entire WordPress website is the cornerstone of disaster recovery and peace of mind. More About WordPress Backups
WordPress SupportExcellent customer service never goes out of style! We take pride in providing the best WordPress support in the industry. More About WordPress Support
WordPress UpdatesKeeping your software up to date is the most powerful way to secure your site and stay on the cutting edge of new technology. More About WordPress Updates
WordPress MaintenanceKeeping your website running smoothly and looking great amidst a world of software, device or browser updates. More About WordPress Maintenance
24/7 MonitoringBe the first to know when your website is offline and take comfort in knowing you have a team of experts to get you back online fast. More About Uptime Monitoring
Our WordPress Maintenance Plans
Our WordPress support service allows you to spend more time running your business and less time worrying about your website.
- Includes All Essential Services:
- Weekly Back Ups
- Security & Malware Scans
- Free Malware Cleanups
- Uptime Monitoring 24/7
- Wordpress Updates
- Maintenance & Bug Fixes
- Support (email & chat)
- Includes Essential Plan Plus:
- Daily Back Ups
- Performance Monitoring
- Monitor & Fix Broken Links
- Google Analytics
- 1 Small Job / Month
- 1 Publishing Job / Month
- Priority Support (email, chat, phone by appt.)
- Includes Premium Plan Plus:
- Real Time Back Ups
- Free SSL Certificate
- Free CDN (content delivery network)
- Staging / Development Site
- Unlimited small jobs (3 jobs at a time)
- 5 Publishing Jobs / Month (3 jobs at a time)
- VIP Support (email, chat or phone anytime)
Add eCommerce support to any plan for an extra $60/month
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a 30 day money back guarantee?
Yes! We offer a 100% refund if you aren't happy with your maintenance services in any way. No questions asked!
We also have no time based contract requirements. Our clients stay with us because they love our customer service, technical understanding of Wordpress and get it done attitude!
Do you offer bulk discounts for more than one site?
What does Publishing cover?
Publishing covers the creation of new content on your website. This could be a new blog post, a news article, a new product, a new page a new photo gallery, you name it. Publishing is a specialty here at Total WP Support. Our publishing team makes sure your new content is:
- search engine (seo) friendly.
- images are resized and compressed for the web.
- videos can be embedded from YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- valid html and css.
- accessible to people with disabilities.
- no spelling mistakes.
Can I change my plan to a different one if needed?
What if I want to cancel my subscription?
How does the staging/development environment work?
What passwords do you need to get started?
- Administrator level access to Wordpress Admin. You may either create us a new account or you can provide us with your admin account details and we will create our own admin user.
- Your Websites Database You can provide either Cpanel/Hosting or phpMyAdmin access. If you provide Cpanel/hosting access, this covers both the (2) and (3).
- Your Websites Files. SFTP (secure file transfer protocol) gives us access to directly manage all the files that make up your WordPress website.
What is included in the Performance Optimization?
- Install and configure a caching plugin.
- Optimize/compress your websites images.
- Remove unnecessary plugins and themes.
- Monitor website speed and make recommendations for improvement.
- Fix performance red flag issues that come up on an ongoing basis.
My website is hacked! If I sign up to a plan will you fix it?
Yes, we offer free website restores and malware clean ups for our maintenance plan clients and we extend this offer to new sign ups. The only catch is that a minimum six month subscription is required to qualify for the free cleanup.
Do maintenance plans include SEO?
- when we add images we add alt tags (alternative text for search engines and disabled users)
- we make sure your website has a good quality SEO plugin in place (we use SEO by Yoast)
- we make sure your site is able to be indexed by search engines.
- we add an xml site map to help search engines spider your site.
- we keep your site running smoothly
How do you define a small job?
A small job refers to any new feature, minor modification or web development task under 30 minutes in length.
Examples are adding a new logo, changing the colour of text in your main menu, swapping an image on a page, etc.
Anytime a job request exceeds 30 minutes we have two options:
- If the job is definitely going to take more than an hour to complete we will quote the amount of time required to finish the job and with the clients permission we will finish the job at our discounted hourly rate of $99/hour. For our quotes we always stick to our quoted time even if we spend more time than quoted. And, if we take less time than anticipated, we bill the lesser amount.
- If the job is going to take around an hour to complete, then we look at the clients small job usage over the last few months, and in most cases we just get the job done for free.
What's your turn around time on small jobs?
“I would, without reservation, recommend their maintenance services to ANY small business owner!”
On a 5 star scale, I’d rate their support 10 stars.
Mike Bleier, Owner, www.greenercleaner.net
I’ve signed on with a wordpress "maintenance package", and I literally could not be happier with that decision. They have been totally amazing to work with, they are always available, respond quickly, and are so technically competent to be able to do whatever changes I’ve needed. Total WP Support continues to go above and beyond every time.
On a 5 star scale, I’d rate Total WP Support 10 stars.
I would, without reservation, recommend their services to ANY small business owner!Mike Bleier