A fast and thorough WordPress malware clean up. Guaranteed.
Do you think you have a hacked WordPress website? If so we can help. Using our specialized tools and knowledge of WordPress we will fix your hacked WordPress site and get your business up and running. We know a hacked website can destroy your good reputation, pushes away your site visitors and gets your site penalized and potentially banned by search engines.
We’ve been there ourselves and we’ve helped hundreds of website owners in the same situation. You have every reason to be frustrated or angry. It’s a total violation and a huge impact on your business. But, at the end of the day all we can do is pick ourselves up, fix the problem and tighten up that site so it doesn’t happen again!
We’ll clean the malware and we’ll keep it from happening again.
We are here to get your site back online quickly.
- We’ll put your site into maintenance mode so that your site visitors get an appropriate message during the fix.
- We’ll make sure your site is fully cleaned and all malware removed as quickly as possible.
- We’ll do our best to identify and fix the vulnerability that lead to the attack so it doesn’t happen again.
- We’ll stand by your side and help you to get your IP and website removed from blacklists, and back in Google’s good books.
We’ll work hard to get your website restored quickly and at the same time make sure each step is completed with care and attention.
We Provide Two Options For Website Restores and Malware Removal.
Choose from either a One-Time Restore or a Free Restore with Plan Purchase.
ONE TIME RESTORE
Restore With Plan
Call 1800 985 9860 for WordPress Support
Spend more time running your business and less time worrying about your website.
- Includes All Essential Services:
- Weekly Back Ups
- Security & Malware Scans
- Free Malware Cleanups
- Uptime Monitoring 24/7
- Wordpress Updates
- Maintenance & Bug Fixes
- Support (ticket & chat)
- Includes Essential Plan Plus:
- Daily Back Ups
- Performance Optimization
- Monitor & Fix Broken Links
- 2 Small Jobs / Month (1 job at a time)
- 2 Publishing Jobs / Month (1 job at a time)
- Priority Support (ticket, chat & phone by appointment)
- Includes Premium Plan Plus:
- Real Time Back Ups
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited small jobs (3 jobs at a time)
- 5 Publishing Jobs / Month (3 jobs at a time)
- Hosting, Email & Domain Support
- Free SSL Certificate
- VIP Support (ticket, chat or phone anytime)
Add E-Commerce support to any plan for an extra $60/month
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to fix my site?
What is the standard process for fixing a hacked or malware infected website?
- Do a full site back up before and after starting our work.
- Put your site into maintenance mode so visitors and search engines get the right message during the clean up.
- Establishing the cause of the hack.
- Cleaning up the hack / malware on your website and restoring your website to its pre-hack condition.
- Final Malware scan to make sure the site is clean.
- Look into and request blacklist delisting from Google and other blacklist organizations.
When can you get started?
I have a bunch of hacked sites, do you offer bulk discounts?
My website has been labeled as infected by Google, can you help?
Yes! We go the extra mile to help remove your site from all blacklists.
- Check IP and help clean up any blacklisting issues.
- Submit a review of the Malware Warning to Google on your behalf.
- If necessary, increase email spam settings on the server and enable server side settings to harden against future attacks.
What if i get hacked again?
If your site gets hacked again in the next 30 days we’ll restore it again for free.
Will you fix the problem that allowed my site to get hacked?
We first identify the type of attack and the weak point that allowed the attack to occur.
Then, we fix the weakness that allowed the hack to occur so it doesnt happen again.
Lastly, we clean the site of all malware and secure the site.
What if my email is hacked as well?
We can help you with enabling and configuring a higher level of security on your web server. Generally this includes enabling SPF, DKIM and adjusting file and folder permissions on the server.
Every day, people just like you, trust us to restore their websites.
I had a wordpress website that was hacked into and had SPAM pages added to my site. At the time I had TWO local web development companies that I had previously worked with try to fix the issue, and both were completely incapable of removing the offending material from my site.
I was so lucky to have found Total WP Support! In a matter of hours the guys had quickly and competently removed the offending material, and protected my site from future hacks with a monitoring service.
On a 5 star scale, I’d rate Total WP Support 10 stars!
Our website was hacked with malware and we had no back up of our website. It was a difficult situation, but Total WP Support was there to help us through the process of a manual clean and partial website rebuild to restore the damages.
In the end, we had our website back online quickly and we were so pleased we signed up to a maintenance plan and haven’t looked back since.
Thanks Total WP Support!
Impressive. Thank you for removing “This site may be hacked” from Google, and going the extra mile to restore my search engine rankings. I am now on a WordPress Maintenance Plan and it’s great to know that the website is now secure and being monitored.