Happy New Year! Well, every year i start the first day of the year not feeling so great. Up too late, too many celebratory beverages with friends and family, so do I hope that all of you are feeling better than I. That aside, the work must go on! So today, as always, being the 1st day of the month is the day that we aim to update all our client software to the latest fantastic versions. The good news is that it all went smoothly and everyones sites are now running on the new versions. Please let us know if anyone sees or hears of any issues.
Heres a quick list of our work completed as part of your TWS Maintenance Plan:
- We updated WordPress Core to latest version = Security, Speed, New Features and More.
- We updated all WordPress Plugins to latest versions = Security, Speed, New Features and More.
- We updated all WordPress Themes to latest versions = Security, Speed, New Features and More.
- We optimized your MySQL Database = A well optimized database means faster load times for your website.
- We completed a Full Back Up of your website files and database securely to the cloud = We do this every day!
- We ran a Malware Scan and we are happy to report that there are no hacks or problems with malware on any of our client sites.
Lastly, once the update tasks have been completed, we go into every website and have a good look around to make sure that there are no obvious issues caused by the updates. As always, when any problems are found we fix them free of charge.
Thanks to all our clients. We hope you enjoy the latest and greatest version of your software.
We also do updates on other days of the month when deemed necessary by our development team, which is usually when an important security update is released.